Join Nia Pearson for an immersive Restoration Marketing Workshop in Anaheim, California. Nia is IICRC Certified in Water and Odor and has worked in the restoration industry since 2013 with a goal to help cleaners and restorers to improve business performance by making marketing a priority.
During this 2 hour workshop, Nia will share up-to-date marketing insights that matter most to grow a sustainable restoration business by using digital and traditional marketing methods, automation and artificial intelligence.
If you are interested in buying leads from Google without building a strategy for growth, this is not the workshop for you.
If you want to increase leads for your business by taking the steps necessary to build and grow your business, this workshop will be an excellent guide.
Marketing is an art and science that requires strategy, planning and systems. It’s important to spend time on the areas that matter and apply basic marketing principles to grow your business.
You will learn:
💥 The Importance of Strategy, Planning and Systems.
💥 How to embrace Automation and Artificial Intelligence to unlock the potential of your business.
💥 How to build brand loyalty?
💥 Which marketing platforms support business growth?
💥 How to increase engagement and get referral business?
💥 How to increase traffic to your website and build sales?
💥 How to build an integrated marketing strategy across, social media, email marketing and your website.
You will get:
💥 2 – IICRC Continuing Education Credits
💥 Marketing Certificate Of Completion
Register here – https://lnkd.in/ehT3VT9e
Our 3 Step Marketing Process:
Step 1 – Strategy
Step 2 – Planning
Step 3 – Systems
Thanks to the advancements in artificial intelligence, marketing can be more efficient and service can be improved to add more value.Artifical-Intelligence, (AI) powered automation can help restoration businesses to:
– Simplify repetitive tasks
– Analyze consumer behavior pattern
– Personalize customer experiences
– Automate marketing campaigns across various platforms
Digital marketing is a component of marketing that uses the internet and online-based digital systems like online directories, google business, social media, blogs, etc.
Traditional marketing is offline media like magazine ads, print ads, sales packets, billboards, direct mail, TV, radio etc.
Benefits of employing AI and automation
– Enables restoration businesses to gather actionable insights in real-time, aiding in making more informed decisions.
– Provides personalized recommendations and predictions, ensuring that marketing efforts are tailored to individual customers’ preferences.partners page for vetted automation options.– Save significant time and resources by automating repetitive tasks such as data analysis, campaign management, and lead nurturing. View our
– Focus on more strategic initiatives that improve productivity and overall efficiency.– Enhanced customer engagement helps to precisely target the right audience at the right time, by creating personalized and relevant experiences, leading to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
This increased engagement translates into higher conversion rates, ultimately impacting the bottom line.
Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your restoration business. Register here!