Build your skills by learning what it takes to create & execute winning marketing campaigns.
Instructors: Passionate experts Dr. Norris Dorsey and Nia Pearson
Introduction to Marketing
Introduction to Marketing is designed for entrepreneurs that want to kick start their understanding of Marketing and gain competitive marketing skills in their perspective industries.
- Marketing is a critical component to every business. The purpose of this course is to teach the significance of:
- choosing right target audience
- benefits of market segmentation
- understanding buying behavior
- business principle involved with marketing
The complete course will take approximately six hours to complete. Upon passing the final module, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Overall Marketing Strategy
- Positioning Strategy
- Points of Differentiation
- Cost-Based Pricing vs. Value-Based Pricing
- Other Pricing-Related Issues
Sales Process and Promotions Mix
- Public Relations
- Social Media
Distribution and Sales
- Distribution and Sales Alternatives
- Sales Strategy and Related Issues