Focus: Carpet Cleaning, Restoration and Janitorial
Larry Cooper and Team Experience did it again! After a short hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic once again, September at the Paris hotel in Las Vegas was a huge hit.
About THE EXPERIENCE: The largest independent trade show for the cleaning, restoration and remediation industries with over 240 booth spaces and over 15,000 sqft, of live demo and hands-on space. By far one of the best resources for new equipment, technical programs, education, and best practices.
Manufactures, service providers, industry partners, contractors, janitorial, cleaning and restoration business owners were all in attendance.
Safety protocols were a top priority, social distancing, hand sanitizer and a huge focus on the health and safety of all participants as recommended by CDC.
All three days, September 8-10, 2021 of the Convention & Trade Show were filled with hands-on education and seminars from industry experts like Michael Pinto of Wonder Makers Environmental, Eric Sprague of Blue Collar Consulting, Doug Hoffman of Normi, Jeff Cross of Issa and many more.
Many attendees were seeking manufacturer insights, new products, and advanced technology to streamline efficiency in the drying process, field documentation systems, and ways to build their businesses.
Get to know the latest products and trends to give you a leg up on your competition. By learning how to grow your business efficiently will ensure customer retention and referral business.
NEW! BDX-20 & BDX-30 Moisture Meters
- Let the BDX meters and Edge™ App take you to the next level of pin meters for the building trade show and Inspection
NEWLY REFINED! CDS 4.8 Direct Drive Truckmount
- Streamlined power transfer system
- Increased vacuum performance
- More Consistent Heat Delivery System
- Space saving design
- The ONLY Certified Safe Hydroxyl Generators
- EPA Established Registration #87989-FL-001
- California Air Resources Board Approved
- Titan 2000 Hydroxyl Generator
- Titan 4000 Hydroxyl Generator
- Vortex Automatic Ultrasonic
- Dry Micro-Mist Sanitation System
Powerful and Quiet Air Filtration
- Quieter operation for use in any occupied space
- Filters out dust, mold, odors, and fumes with pre-filter, operational carbon and true HEPA filter media
- Lightweight and stacks securely for storage and transport
- 24/7 remote monitoring and control using command center app
Command Hub Technology
- Advanced Command Hub controls deliver:
- At-a-glance readings, job conditions
- Drying trend graph for making decisions
- Easy-access maintenance prompts
NEW Reachmaster Pro
- Non-Invasive Moisture Meter on a Telescoping Handle
See the world in a new way. Leading thermal imaging equipment and solutions. Design, develop and manufacture thermal detectors, cores, modules, cameras and total solutions.
- Connecting the claims process with high quality reports so you can grow revenue, increase profitability, and get paid sooner.
- Document the loss
- Create Reports
- Mitigate Water Jobs
- Inventory Contents
- Involve the Customer
- Full service Environmental Insurance Agency specializing in fire/water mold asbestos and lead. Package polices, workers comps and more. Familiar with all TPA/program requirements.
- Full Service IICRC Certified Marketing Agency specialized in elevating Cleaning and Restoration Companies to the next level. Consulting and implementation of marketing services. Build and manage marketing campaigns across digital and traditional marketing platforms.
- Text Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Website Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Plan Development
- Advertising: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
“Marketing is an ongoing process. Improve it, change it, pause it. But never stop it.” – Nia Pearson