Imagine launching each marketing campaign with attention-grabbing and creatively appealing content that allows you to track performance across various platforms.
That is what this blog post is about.
Marketing teams are always looking for ways to improve and optimize marketing campaigns. We also seek to simplify customer journeys by creating successful marketing funnels. To accomplish this, we test many tools to find the best and most effective solutions for our clients.
We have zeroed in on a few elements that small business owners like: Simple and easy to use platforms that drive results.
To accomplish marketing success and scale a business, having the right tools in place does make a difference. At Marketing 4 Real Results, our priorities are to streamline efficiency, focus on the ability to personalize and automate when possible. Below are some valuable tools to support the success of your marketing campaigns.
We have listed our top 3 in each category.
Look & explore the platforms
Send us your questions to email@example.com
Tools for Video Editing
Create, edit and share great videos with the below video editing platforms. To get a deeper understanding of video marketing growth, we recommend reviewing the platforms below. This will help determine which tool will be best to increase your video marketing engagement and campaign results.
- Kinemaster – Mobile video editor to bring stories to life. Available on Android, Chrome OS, iPhone & iPad.
- Inshot – Powerful HD Video Editor and Photo Editor with professional features. Add music, transition effects, text, emoji & filters.
- Filmora – Powerful functionality and a fully stacked feature creative. Simple drag and drop editing.
Tools for Designing
The list below contains resources that are creative tools to design graphics for social media, mobile friendly and ada complaint websites and other marketing channels designed to increase engagement and results.
- Snappa – Cloud-based graphic designing tool, to create graphics for social media, ads, blogs, emails & infographics.
- Adobe XD – Vector-based user experience design tool for web apps and mobile apps. Collaborate more effectively with teams & clients.
- Canva – Easy to use, drag-and-drop features to design, graphics, business cards, logos & presentations.
Websites To Get Stock Photos
Check out the below list of resources where you’ll find free stock photos for social media posts, websites and other marketing sources to increase engagement and results.
- Freepik – Millions of Free Graphic Resources for creative projects. ✓ Vectors ✓ Stock Photos ✓ PSD ✓
- Pixaby – Vibrant community of creatives, sharing copyright free images, videos & music.
- Envato – 12 free files every month. Create videos and social media post at all skill levels.
Tools for Social Media Analysis
Check out the below list of social media analytic tools to easily manage and measure social media results. This will give you a deeper understanding of user growth and engagement rates.
- Social Blade –Track YouTube Channel Statistics, Twitch User Stats, Instagram Stats & much more!
- IG Blade – Instagram and TikTok analytics tool to track follower growth, engagement rates, fake followers & 30+ other stats for any account.
- Hootsuite – Calculate the real return on your social media investment, to solidify the business case for social media in your company.
Tools To Schedule Posts
The best way to save time and grow your business with social media is to plan and schedule social media content in advance. Note: Save space for current events or newsworthy content.
- Facebook Creator Studio – Manage posts, insights and messages from all of your Facebook Pages in one place.
- Later – All-in-one social media marketing platform to plan, analyze and publish content in a few clicks.
- Buffer – Affordable, and authentic way to reach people on social media.
Tools To Get Content Ideas
The list below contains content generator tools to get the best and most engaging content.
- Answerthepublic.com – Tool to generate content ideas. Find useful phrases and questions that people ask search engines (Google, Yelp & Bing) to help better target marketing content efforts.
- Hubspot – Simple and intuitive platform to gather blog ideas in a matter of seconds to help create engaging content in Enewsletters.
- Ubercontent – Generate content ideas from top performing emails and gain insight on the ways to generate more organic website traffic.
Tools To Generate Hashtags
Below is a list of tools to reach new audiences and grow your social media accounts effectively.
- All Hashtags – Generate new hashtags quickly for your business.
- Flick – Search, analyze and manage Instagram hashtags.
- Gravtag – Reach the right people on Instagram with smart hashtags.
To dive deeper into your specific business needs tools contact us today here – https://m4rr.com/contact/